What Makes Chris Different?
Chris Ramey, always the consummate professional, is the perfect speaker for businesses involved with selling directly to the consumer and industry associations:
- Chris Ramey is a tough business leader - a very funny and motivating tough business leader.
- Chris Ramey has a 360° understanding of the affluent consumer and what it takes to earn a disproportionate share of their wallet.
- Chris Ramey is an excellent speaker. He is intelligent, articulate, dramatic and interesting, and his stories relevant and funny. Your attendees will enjoy his presence. As one engineer recently wrote "Chris has a very high affability quotient and I’ve already quoted him."
- Chris Ramey, as a corporate executive understands business metrics, marketing, merchandising and sales. He’s been there and he gets it, and will relate well to your audience.
- Chris Ramey, in addition to the keynote, enjoys facilitating seminars, meeting with your Board of Directors or customers in "one on one" meetings or as a group at no extra cost. Hiring Chris Ramey will make you look good.
- Chris Ramey will, with your permission, interview attendees beforehand to get a sense of the company and message to make the greatest impact.
- Chris Ramey will arrive at the venue early and prepared so you need not worry about whether the speaker will show up or if the speech will be on-message.
- Chris Ramey has experience across many industries. He’ll take a broad view of critical industry issues for creative perspectives and solutions.
- Chris Ramey is flexible and sensitive to time. He’ll extend or shorten his message to make certain your meetings stay on time.
- Chris Ramey understands the importance of your message and theme, and he is committed to driving it home to ensure your meeting is a success. The message sticks when Chris Ramey is the speaker.