Chris Ramey speaks to corporate audiences and association conferences. His most popular keynote and seminar titles include:
- "Delight or Decay"
- "Progressing Forward" (your obligations and opportunities)
- "Convincing your customers they need you when the identical products are cheaper on the internet, you charge sales tax, the surly clerk is a relative you can’t fire, and there aren’t any parking spaces available."
- "Service Secrets from Luxury Leaders: What You Need To Know To Make Service Your Differentiator"
- "Change Your Showroom to a Sellroom" (Retail sales training – 90 minute to 3 day boot camp for real-life sales training)
- "The Ten Essentials to Successfully Selling Luxury"
- "Understanding Luxury in the New Economy" (New for 2009)
- "Building Your Retail Business in Turbulent Times" (New for 2009)
- "Leading Retail"
- "World Realities of Desire and Consumerism" (For high schools)
Chris customizes his presentations to fit the specific themes and messages you desire, and has 100% speaker satisfaction guarantee.